Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hey everybody! We just got internet in our apartment so I thought I would share some great photos from our trip.
We packed every square inch of the 16 foot truck. It was like we invented Tetris.

This is how I feel about Ohio


But even the evils of the Buckeye state couldn't assuage Baxter's Smile



We could tell we were on our way down south



We still traveled with a jolly dispositionWe loved the landscape of Tennessee


Baxter especiallyBeautiful Tennessee sunset


We're in Georgia
Atlanta Bound

The entryway to our building
First time opening the door

Plenty of floorspace for Baxter to do somersaults
Tall ceilings and a delightfully short girl :-)


The mover asked, "Where should I put the Bibles?"


Answer: In the Liquor cabinet

We put strange descriptions on most of our boxes, many of them contained at least one Weevil.

It only took us one day to get peaches (48cents a pound)

That old sweet song keeps Georgia on my mind.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Thanks for the update. Your place looks great and the two of you look very happy. i agree the decision to move together was quick but seems right. You can see how much you care for each other. I look forward to more pictures as you get settled.

Matt said...

Oh my God, "Where should I put the Bibles?" LOL, that is hysterical my friend.

Only one question... um.... who's the girl?

Unknown said...

Baxter is Sextacular.

Unknown said...

God, I laughed so hard at the bibles.

Also, the weevils. SO funny.

the video didn't play though :(